Tax-efficient, sensible financial planning and protection for contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals.
Did you know?
- Good pension planning is not only sensible but also the single most effective way of reducing the amount of tax you pay – and can virtually double your retained income?
- You can now use your pension to invest in things like property
- Some pensions will guarantee annual returns, regardless of market conditions
- Your investments should be regularly benchmarked to ensure they’re best in market and fit for purpose – we can arrange this, free of charge!
- Your old company pension may not be well-managed if you no longer work for the company
- Surplus company funds can attract good interest rates with the correct investment strategy – an alternative to paying a lot of tax!
Financial Planning – The Missing Link?
Financial planning and protection are arguably more crucial for self-employed individuals, than for employees:
- To make the most of your wealth and that of your business
- To optimise your tax-efficiency
- To provide you (and your family) with the safety net that permanent employees enjoy
For self-employed individuals, the finances of the business and that of the owner are effectively one
and the same – what’s the point of setting up your business structure in a tax-efficient manner and
then losing all that tax-efficiency through the decisions you make with your personal wealth?
When you go self-employed there are a number of areas you should consider to ensure you manage
your wealth comprehensively and crucially, to protect against the increased risk of going it alone.
How Can We Help?
At Orange and Gold we take our responsibilities in looking after our clients’ financial wellbeing and
circumstances seriously. We believe in being able to provide you with all of the advice and services
you require to ensure your financial position is looked after and you can make the most of your
Banks no longer provide this advice and many smaller advisers have gone out of business over the
last few years – but you can trust us and our partners. We want you to know that Orange and Gold
has the expertise to look after more than just your accounts and tax affairs, providing you with one
trusted and simple source for all your business and personal financial needs.
Whether we are talking about pensions, investments, mortgages or protection, we always have
three key things at the heart of our thinking:
- How can we make sure all our clients are absolutely maximising their tax-efficiency and keeping as much of their hard-earned money for themselves?
- How can we make sure our clients’ financial situation is planned for in its entirety, covering all the angles, to ensure they are protected and ultimately better off
- How can we make the above simple, informative and cost-effective to achieve?
We have teamed up with one of the UK’s largest wealth management companies, Alexander Calder
Financial (managing circa £2bn in funds and supporting thousands of clients) to provide advice and a
range of products that are:
- Completely independent – they will only recommend what’s best for your circumstances
- Selected from coverage of the entire market
- Appropriate to self-employed contractors
- Individually benchmarked to ensure they are the best for your situation
- Simple to understand and engage with and quick to implement
All the advice and services can be accessed via simple phone and email exchanges. If you prefer,
someone will arrange to come and meet you face to face.
These are important services and important decisions that need to be addressed, if you are to
maintain your financial health throughout your professional life and beyond.