The O&G Protection Portfolio
There are loads of great things about being your own boss. But there’s one big risk...
If you're self-employed or a freelance contractor and you can't work – you don’t get paid – simple
as that. We’re not saying that to scare you but because it’s a fact that should be accepted and
planned for. We encourage all our clients to ask the question "What if? How would I and/or my family cope if?"...
...And then to plan for the answer.
There are a few basic elements to a protection plan and our partners can provide them all as one easy to
implement and apply for package that will cover all circumstances and help you to sleep at night:
- Life Assurance: pays your chosen beneficiaries a tax-free lump sum if you die
- Critical / Serious Illness Cover: pays out a tax-free sum if you suffer a serious illness
- Permanent Health Insurance: replaces 75% of your previous income if you are unable to work due to health reasons
They can also provide private medical insurance.
Business / Corporate Protection
Limited companies and partnerships should also consider:
- Key Man Insurance: pays out a lump sum to the business in the event of the death of a key member of staff
- Directors’ Share Protection: pays out a lump sum on the death of a shareholder, enabling the
business to purchase the shares from the estate of the deceased, where both parties agree
Please call us on 0845 272 4009 or email us at [email protected] if you are interested in
learning more about any of the above products, services or ideas.